- Call or Email Us With Your Questions
- Plan A Visit!
- Print, Read & Sign Our Registration Form. Click here to Download
- Feel Free To Drop By!
- No appointment required for interview, walk-ins are welcome
- Bring Completed Forms With You
Facility tour is available between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays.
Requirements for Admittance:
Trial day is required for first time boarding. Trial day is free of charge and available on weekdays only.
Proof of the Following Vaccinations:
- RABIES (CERTIFICATE or tag on collar), DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus).These vaccinations are required by City Regulation.
- BORDETELLA – the most common cause of kennel cough. This vaccination is required every 6 months or annually depending on the method your veterinarian uses.
Meet the Following:
- Three months of age or older
- Have up-to-date shots and records from your vet
- Spayed or neutered if eight months or older
- Friendly, generally social and non-aggressive with people and other dogs
- In good health, free of ticks and fleas and on a preventative medication
The above requirements are necessary to keep your dog safe and disease free.